July 4th. How in the world is it already mid-2015? I have no idea. And where is our summer going?! All I know is that it's about time we slow down and start to enjoy it.
 |
| We made sure our flags were out and our front door was properly decorated. |
 |
| Then I bathed all the kids and got them in their best patriotic attire. We don't have to do much shopping for this little sister... |
 |
| after all, it wasn't that long ago when her big sister was wearing this same outfit. My goodness. How time flies. |
 |
| They were such babies! |
 |
| And now there's a new kid on the block doing her best to keep up with the older ones. |
 |
| I sure hope that she can keep up with them in our new pool this summer. She loves the water, so hopefully we will have a little fishy in no time. |
 |
| Since our pool is almost ready, we thought it was time to go shop for some patio furniture. The kids were good sports about it and got a big kick out of sitting in the World's Largest Patio Chair. Ha! |
 |
A few hours later, we were in our suits and at Gigi and Boom's pool party. The main attraction this year? Water balloons! These three loved them and it kept them busy all day long.
Money well spent. They would fill them up... |
 |
then get ready to hit their nearest target. Ready?
|
 |
| Set... |
 |
| FIRE!!! |
 |
| I'm sure next year, the littlest baby bear will be all about it. This year, she was quite content to love on her Gigi, though. |
 |
| We enjoyed visiting with our old friends, Ray and Kay... |
 |
| and even got in the pool a time or two. |
 |
| Cami and I even rocked the stars and stripes in the pool:) |
 |
| God bless the USA! |
No comments:
Post a Comment