Monday, November 10, 2014

Firsts

First time in the big bath tub with her big sister.
"This is so much fun!"

"Hooray for bath time!"
 
 

First time on the back of a bike.

Loved her first family bike ride!

First time playing in Memaw's kitchen with her utensils.

"So much noise--this is great!"
 
I remember another little Hays child who also loved playing with those pan lids and utensils.

And he wasn't always so serious!
 
I really think that Cami looks like her brother, but then she really reminds me of Lila, too.

If this child had been wearing a wig, I think she'd look so much like Cameron!


 
And finally, our first attempt at a selfie of us four!  We were trying to see if our clothes coordinated for our upcoming family photo shoot.  Didn't exactly get the clothes in the pic, but it cracks me up. 
Check out that hair on the little one!  Happy Monday:)
 


No comments:

Blog Archive