Sunday, May 4, 2014

Big Week for a Little Girl

When you're a 3.5 month old little girl, you're learning new things all the time.  It's getting hard to keep up with Ms. Cameron, but I'm doing my best.
She found her thumb last week!  Please excuse the belly shot--the dress got caught up in her excitement of looking for her thumb.  She doesn't do it all the time, but definitely more than her siblings ever did.  It's so much easier for her to find than the paci!

She's all about tummy time, too.  Happy girl!

 
She's got a #1 fan for sure!

Her head is so steady now.  It makes it much easier to sit in big sister's lap.

She loves to find her toes whenever I'm changing her diaper.

Laughing out loud is also a big thing this week...she has good, hard, belly laughs....

but can be serious, too:)

Toes!

I could play with this little girl all day.

She loves smooches from her mama...

and tries to give them back to me, too.

My little love bug.

No comments:

Blog Archive