Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Early Release!

Not only was it early release at school today, but Jackson also got invited to his very first co-ed swim party, too.  Now that's a big day!

Tucker and Brently are twins that are in Kindergarten with him.  They each got to invite 5 kids to swim at their house after school.  Do ya think they're having fun?!

Looks like the boys have moved on to the trampoline now.  I feel like this is such a big step for my little guy.  The twins live really close to school, so he got to walk home with all the other kids.  That meant I didn't pick him up and then he went to a party without me or his daddy.  Oh my!  He's growing up too fast.  I was so relieved and happy when Tucker's mom texted me these pictures.  Looks like they are having a blast.  C'mon summer, we're ready!

No comments:

Blog Archive