Sunday, November 4, 2012

GHS Homecoming

We took the whole fam to William's Stadium to school them on the greatness of the friday night lights.

It somehow has been 15 (yes, 15!) years since I cheered on these sidelines and Jared played football on this field.  How in the world has it been that long?! 

Lila is a born cheerleader.  She clapped and hollered "Go Owls!" whenever she heard the crowd start to cheer for the team. 

Lots of our friends brought their kids, too.  Sawyer was so pumped that he got to hang out with his buddy Jackson.  His daddy told us later that he kept talking about how, "I got to sit by Jackson!" all day yesterday.  So cute.  I hope they grow up as best buds.

It would have been impossible to get a picture of all of our families, so just went with one of us girls. 
So fun seeing all of you!

After halftime we spotted Ollie Owl down by the field, so the kids and I made a beeline down the steps to go see her. 

Lila was too afraid to be near Ollie without me there to guard her, but she has talked about the owl all weekend.  Guess mascots make a big impression--she loved her!

The Owls won big against Naaman and Maddie helped cheer them on, that's for sure!
Gig 'em Owls!!

1 comment:

Random Thoughts by Jewels said...

How cute!!!! I'm not surprised they beat Naaman... I'm too embarassed by our football team to go back to any games. :)

Blog Archive