Summer is in full swing and we are enjoying every second of it.
 |
| We loved getting to hang out with our cousins, Emily and Riley. They came over to swim with us this week and we really enjoyed catching up. |
 |
Maddie swam a ton, but also took a time out to perfect her dance moves.
The girl knows how to boogie. |
 |
| After pool time, we had a little lunch break. In between eating their cheetos, the kids discussed how we need to see each other more than just twice a year. I agree! |
 |
| The next few days we headed up for a mid-week stay at the lake. It was just us and my mom. I was so proud of us--we took the boat out and even took the kids tubing and had not one mishap the whole time! |
 |
| J man is becoming quite the little photographer! |
 |
It was seriously hot (again), so the only way to be was in the water.
Lila discovered the greatness of floating... |
 |
| and very soon the other two followed suit. |
 |
The next day it was time for a little road trip to Houston to meet some sweet little babies.
First, I got to meet Baby Cameron. Isn't he just a doll? |
 |
| Cameron is Carol's first baby and it was so fun getting to swap mommy stories with one of my college roommates. We had a fabulous time catching up and I loved getting to snuggle with her sweet boy. |
 |
| While we were in Houston, Jackson was being well entertained at Top Golf. Jared and I have never even been, but we were super excited for Jackson. He got to go with his buddy Cole and use his golf clubs that he got for Christmas. |
 |
| Cole's mom said he did great. He had a blast, I do know that, and wants to go back very soon. |
 |
| The next day we headed over to Kelly's house to meet sweet baby Kennedy. Kelly and I have been friends since our Lubbock days and it was so good to see her with this precious little girl. |
 |
| She just melted my heart when she snuggled down on me. So very sweet. Needless to say, I got my baby fix! It's been a whirlwind week, but a good one. |
No comments:
Post a Comment