Friday, February 24, 2012

"Me Gym Class!"

Lila and I started attending a Mommy & Me class at gymnastics a few weeks ago.  Since brother's birthday was last Friday, I just got so busy that I flat forgot about her class.  So she had to wait a whole two weeks to return.  I felt terrible!  She was so excited that all I heard from her this morning was, "me gym class!"

She really came out of her shell today and enjoyed almost everything in the gym.  She had fun walking on the colorful beams...

loved hanging from the bars like a little monkey...

had fun swinging from the rings with her feet up in the air...

and even crawled through the tunnel during the warm-up.

It's hard to say that one thing was her favorite, but my guess is that tramploine running took the cake.  She'd say, "ready, set, go!" and take off down the track.  Then she'd wait for me to tell her to come back and she'd take off running again.  She'd go full throttle...

and then collapse on the big blue cush mat when she was done.  The smile just says it all.  After tramp time we went over to do the bars.  Lila did really well on one of the skills with her teacher and when she got down, she clapped her hands together and said, "Good job, Yiya!"
We had such a fun time today and she got two stamps on her feet before we left. 
She was a very happy girl.

2 comments:

The Clinton Family! said...

Fun!!! Where are you taking her? I was thinking about signing up Andie for one at ASI this summer!

Marsha said...

Crystal,

Thanks for sharing all your pictures! I really enjoy looking at them!

Blog Archive