Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Hour...

kiddie style!  The kids and I hit up Sonic for happy hour today.  A little bit different than your standard happy hour, but just as much fun! 

The two big kids had what Jackson refers to as "summer drinks," which are also known as slushes at Sonic.  J went for the blue coconut and M went for the cherry.  I didn't want Lila to be left out, but I wasn't too sure about getting her a flavored drink, so I went with some Sprite.  She loved it.

After enjoying their 50 cent drinks, they got an even bigger treat.  Our neighbor turned on his sprinklers for 15 minutes and it was just as good as if the circus had come to town.  No joke!  The kids rode their bikes through the sprinklers, then just ran through them on foot.  About 53 times.  And got soaking wet.  They laughed so hard and just had the best afternoon.  Thanks, neighbor, for needing to soak in your lawn fertilizer at 4:30 this afternoon.  It was the perfect way to spend our afternoon.

No comments:

Blog Archive