As you all know, Little Romeo was all about his Valentine this year. When we pulled up to her house, he hopped out and ran to the front door.
 |
| He was carrying her roses and they had a little card that he wrote on them - "To Peyton, Love Jackson." |
 |
| Soon after he rung the doorbell, Miss Peyton opened the door. When she saw the pretty roses she said, "Thank you, Jackson!" and gave him a sweet hug. It was one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time! Hands down. |
 |
| After that sweet delivery, we were off to Meme's to bring her some chocolates and a homemade card. |
 |
| We stayed until these monsters got restless and then headed back home to play with all of their loot. Look at this! They got cards in the mail, cards delivered by hand, cards from each other, big balloons, stuffed animals, little snow globes...it was a little crazy! But I really do love Valentine's Day. I hope that they all felt special and realized how many people love them. |
 |
We ended our night by having heart-shaped pancakes for dinner, complete with omelets and bacon.
Yum! I was so excited that the pancakes turned out well and we all had a nice dinner with dad at home. Complete with mimosas for the adults. A very nice (and needed!) touch, indeed.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment