Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of School

Hooray! First day of school is finally here! These two kiddos were up and at 'em this morning and very excited to go back to school. They are looking forward to a fun-filled year with their friends, and I can't wait to see how much fun they had today.


Gigi took them back-to-school shopping and bought them these adorable outfits. We set them out last night, which made getting dressed this morning a cinch!


They got their lunch bags...

and umbrellas (who knew it was going to rain?!)...




and we headed off to school. Here's Maddie in her classroom--all smiles:)



and Jackson in his--a little less enthusiastic, but I know he'll warm up to it!


I hope they have a great day. The house is so quiet with just Miss Lila in it. What shall we do now?



No comments:

Blog Archive