Friday, August 19, 2011

Cabbage Patch Kid

I don't have many of the toys that I played with as a child, but I do still have my cabbage patch stroller. This was such a sturdy stroller that I actually used to put my baby sister in it and stroll her around our house. The frame was made of metal, so what could possibly go wrong? Wow! My mom still can't believe she let me do that. I was in heaven and really thought she was my very own living baby doll. Even brought her to show and tell once in Kindergarten! I digress...anyway, Lila has recently become very interested in this cabbage patch stroller, but not for the obvious reason.

Instead of pushing around her baby dolls and even some of my old cabbage patch dolls, she has started getting in it! She loves doing this but has yet to figure out how to get out once she's in. For now she just hollers until someone comes to rescue her...I'm hoping that she doesn't fall out on her head if she gets tired of waiting. Yet one more thing to worry about as a mom of the these kiddos!


No comments:

Blog Archive