Monday, August 15, 2011
Dallas World Aquarium
Today we took a trip downtown to enjoy the Dallas World Aquarium. We went with our friends, Heather, Kylie and Austin.
Both kids were really excited about going this year--and truth be told, so was I!
Austin, Jackson, Madison and Kylie. Big buds.
After seeing a few animals, we came to the feed the bird exhibit. Jackson waited for a minute, but the birds didn't feel like eating his blueberry.
Then it was Madison's turn. She waited for a little while, and sure enough, that little bird hopped right on down and snatched the blueberry right out of her hand.
When I saw we were approaching the snack bar I knew we wouldn't be able to walk past without buying something. These kids have a strong love for the cheeto...and really, who doesn't?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment