Saturday, August 20, 2011

Clubhouse

Yesterday J, M, L and I all decided to have a little pow wow in the top part of our playground. It's the cutest little clubhouse and we have big plans for it come fall. We've already decided on picnics out there and Maddie even says that she wants to sleep out there, too! We'll see about that last one...


They decided that their club name is the Wacky Club, which I think is right on the money!

You know it's a wacky club when the little one takes the wheel and the big one looks like he's smoking a pipe!



Thank goodness Madison has all eyes on deck to spot anything strange going on outside.




Captain Jax had to be sure things were going well, too, so he came on over to take a look for himself. Never can be too careful.




Everything looked great!




For some goofy reason when I asked Maddie to smile she got this dreamy look on her face and said, "I love Cason."


Cason is my friend Amanda's oldest son--just turned 5 and started Kindergarten. She's got her eye on those older boys already. Thank goodness I know his mama well!



To end the first meeting at the Wacky Club, Lila Lou insisted on wearing big bro's aviator sunglasses. The goofy girl's just gotta keep it real.


No comments:

Blog Archive