Friday, February 11, 2011
Snow Day - Round 2
This past Wednesday school was cancelled again! Last week I could understand why...this week, not so much! It was cold, sure, but there really wasn't a big reason to go and cancel everything. We were scheduled to bring some friends a meal that night and decided to go ahead and do it. Jackson helped me bake the brownies...such a big helper.
I was glad that he refrained from asking to wear my pink apron this time...or for any apron, really!
After we got the brownies in the oven, it was time to make some early Valentines. The kids worked so hard for a whole 5 minutes. Here's Jackson writing his name all on his own...a newfound skill!
I let the kids make two Valentines each and decide who to give them to--today the big winners were Lila and Boom. What fun! We can't wait to make more this weekend:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment