Friday, December 3, 2010

Romeo

I have mentioned Jackson's girlfriends before, but this post is about one in particular. Miss Mia. Mia is the little girl that dressed up as Cinderella and held hands with Jackson the Fireman at their school Fall Fest. A few weeks ago Jackson told me he wanted to write Mia a note. He dictated, I wrote. It said, "Dear Mia, You are my girlfriend. I love you. Love, Jackson." We put it in his bag so that he would remember to give it to her at school. Right after that he got really sick and I completely forgot about it. Fast forward to this past Wednesday. When I dropped him off that morning his teacher had two white envelopes for me. The first one was addressed to Jackson and inside were these two notes.

This is a love note from Mia.

Guess she was so smitten by his love note, that she decided to draw him a picture as well. This cracks me up--check out the size of his forehead!

The real humor was in this envelope, though.

I opened it up to find this 5 page application! It's from Mia's daddy and had me laughing out loud. It has lots of questions, like "Do you own or have access to a van?" "Do you have a tattoo?" It also has a sectioned entitled Daddy's Rules for Dating.
Rule One: If you pull into my driveway and honk, you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.
The whole thing is hysterical. I am keeping it for sure, and probably making a copy to give out to whatever boys try to date Lila one day!




2 comments:

Liz Rock said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard! LOve it!... I'm going to need a copy too!!

abby said...

Um, Leah's daddy is going to need a copy of that form too please! :)

Blog Archive