After we got home I checked my email and saw that Santa had sent a video message to Jackson! It is the coolest thing. I wish I could make the link work so that y'all could watch it.
Friday, December 10, 2010
In the Christmas Spirit
Christmas in in the air! And I love it! Last night we went over to The Brooks' home for some good family fun. First, we roasted a few marshmallows over the fire...Jackson was a little leery of the whole process and told me that I needed to eat that marshmellow, not him!
The kids were very excited! Jackson must have asked me 12 times on our 5 minute drive when we were going to get to the train.
This nice man (the one driving the train) sets up this whole train in his backyard and gives rides to adults and kids. For free! So nice. Jackson chose to ride in Santa's sleigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment