for so many reasons this year. Here's a glimpse...

For a Boom Pa who cooked a delicious turkey!

For cousins that love each other dearly...

For my sweet husband who I love more and more each day...

For Gigi who fed baby sister so that I could finish cooking...

For Memaw who held baby sister so that I could get the food on the table...

For the three little ones being so good all through lunch...(they are raising their hands in response to my question of "who likes turkey?!" So cute!)

For being able to spend Thanksgiving with lots of family...

For my little guy finally feeling better! This truly was the best Thanksgiving blessing this year. He felt so good, he went to the garage and came back with this paint roller!

We are all so thankful for a Memaw and Poppy who adore these three munchkins...

and for Uncle Andrew who is always up for entertaining the oldest rascal.

We are thankful for Gigi and Boom, too. This has been a hard week and I have needed a lot of support. I could not have asked for two better parents. I love you both so very much.

And finally, we are thankful for this sweet little girl and her good health. She's standing on her own now...won't be long before she's off and running! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and was able to share it with those that you love.
No comments:
Post a Comment