Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Out and about

So it's almost Thanksgiving and the weather is still gorgeous here! We just had to take advantage of this beautiful sunny day and spend some time outside.

Lila got all ready to roll and even decided to sport her boots today. I love, love, love them!

We strolled around Firewheel Mall with Memaw. Lucky for Lila, Memaw even let her push the stroller for a bit. Such a big helper.

After eating a cookie at the tollhouse, Jackson said it was time to go throw some money in the fountain. He showed his sister just how it was done--he made 3 wishes and then tossed in the coins. I'm still not sure gets the "make a wish!" part, but he plays along so that he can throw the coins.

After coin tossing, big brother was off to the races. He jetted across the grass and into the play area. Then proceeded to scale this aparatus, that I think is supposed to be a sailboat from the future. Very modern. I'm just glad he got up and down safely:)

We thought Lila could check out the playground, too, so in she went to see the train. What a fun afternoon. Can't wait to do it again soon. As far as I'm concerned the cold weather can stay gone. We are warm weather peeps, for sure.

No comments:

Blog Archive