Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nap time, schmap time

At 2:10 this afternoon, Jackson fell asleep. It was right on cue for his normal nap. Every other day this week he has slept for 3 hours (I know, I'm very lucky!) but that was not the case today. At 2:25 he woke up and even though I laid down with him and pretended to be asleep for the next 35 minutes, he was done. After chasing after the little booger for the next hour, we decided to take a family trip to the park. I'm so glad we did...who needs naps anyway?

Jackson telling his dad, "Hi." It was so funny because he says it like an older englishman.

Us going down the big slide. It did get a little out of control on the way down--the slide is really high--but we recovered nicely.

He insisted that I, too, go inside the tunnel:)

Swinging on daddy's lap

Swinging all by himself. We were impressed...he held on really tightly and didn't come close to falling out, although you do have to be ready when he wants to get down. Not much warning!


First lesson on how to climb a rock wall

Ta Da! Great success!

No comments:

Blog Archive