Is anyone else finding it hard to believe that we have had multiple days in January that are in the 70s? We just had to take advantage of this greatness today, so we headed over to the park in Rockwall after Jackson got out of school. (School, by the way, is going fantastically well. He doesn't even get sad anymore when I drop him off and both of his teachers always tell me what a great day he had when I come to pick him up. He now eats lunch AND takes a nap. The nap has really shocked me!) Anyway, back to the park. We went with Gigi, Boom and Miss Madison and I think everyone had fun. I'm sure we'll go back soon and I'll take a few more pictures of all the really cool things at Harry Myers Park.
1 comment:
The slide picture is classic and so, so adorable. What a cute kid. I think he could be a child model!
Post a Comment