What a cool way to spend a Monday morning!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Dino Day
Jackson and I headed out to the Heard Museum this morning to see all of the dinosaurs. It was really neat, although I wish I would have known it was outside (a tad chilly and very windy), and we both enjoyed ourselves.
Jackson's first dinosaur encounter. I thought he handled it like a champ. He looked right at the dino and said "Hi!"
Jackson meeting a tricerotops
The big daddy of the day--T Rex. The Heard Museum also had a live animal exhibit.
Jackson's favorite animals by far were the two cute little wallabys. I asked him on the way home if he liked the wallaby and he said "yeah" quite emphatically. Then I asked what the wallaby did and he said "hop, hop, hop!" It was so cute to see that he really did learn something new today:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! Crystal, you're such a good mommy and you always know the cool places to go!
Post a Comment