Thursday, January 15, 2009

Little Rascals

Yesterday we went over to the Pointer's house for a get-together with some friends. They have a small water cooler that was oh-so-tempting for the J man. He was so fascinated with it being right on his level and just kept pushing the button and making water come out. After getting in trouble a few times for this he stopped messing with it...I thought. A little while later, Jackson and Presley disappeared. When I came around the corner this is what I found.

They were sticking their fingers where the water gathered at the base of the water cooler and then putting them in their mouths. Harmless enough, and as you can see, apparantly very fun! I went back to chatting with the girls and thought everything would be fine. When I came back a short time later, the entire floor was covered in water and Jackson was hollering "Uh-oh!" over and over again. Yes, dear, that was definitely an "uh-oh," but I'm glad y'all had so much fun making a mess!

1 comment:

Katie said...

my parents have one of those and i can't tell you how many times rex does that when we are at their house!! too fun...

Blog Archive