Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jackson!

Our baby turned 1 yesterday...yes, that's right, he's already a whole year old! I don't know how it happened so fast! Thank you so much to all our friends and family who came over to celebrate with us. He loves all of his new toys, books and clothes...y'all were way too generous:)


Here's the oh-so-delicious monkey cake. Seriously good cake here, folks. We still have some left and it's going to take all of my will power not to eat it for dessert every night this week!



Jackson helping me open his presents--this lasted for the first one or two presents, then he went on and started playing with his friends and toys again.


Kids at the party--Jackson (notice he does not have a bday hat on--tore it off the second I put it on his head), Hunter, Ava, Presley & Judah. Presley's little sister, Teagan, was also here--she was still sleeping at this point, though.



Jackson diving into his own little cake. He was pretty funny about this whole experience. I don't think he ate any of it...just got all the frosting on his hands and was kind of weirded out by it! He did eat cake later, though, with his Uncle Andrew and Gramma Hays and thoroughly enjoyed it:)



Afer everyone had gone home, Jared and I gave Jackson his presents from us. Here he is opening up his green alligator flip phone.



This cracked me up for two reasons. 1. He doesn't even know there is a bow on his head. 2. He is eating the wrapping paper and making a face like "ewww, this is so gross...why is it still in my mouth?"







2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! I can't believe he is already one! How time flie...

Marcy said...

Looks like you had a great birthday... love your cute monkey cake! Happy birthday, Jackson!

Blog Archive