On a completely different note, we got Jackson a new swing for his birthday. It's hanging from the awning in our backyard and is so much fun.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Sit, Jackson
Last night when Jared got home I was still cooking dinner. He went over to the pantry to get a snack and found some Nilla Wafers. These are some of Jackson's favorite snacks and apparantly the dogs like them, too. I turned around from the stove and saw Jared playing "sit" with our two dogs and son. It was too funny of a scene that I just had to run and get the camera!
Jared had to be really careful when giving Jackson his snack because Sadie loves her some cookies and will just snatch them away.
I bet all three of them would have sat there for half an hour as long as the nilla wafers kept coming!

On a completely different note, we got Jackson a new swing for his birthday. It's hanging from the awning in our backyard and is so much fun.
When it was nice out the other day Jackson got to swing in it a couple of times. Since it's close to the grill, I even put him in it while I grilled some chicken! Worked out perfectly--he was having a much better time not being stuck in his walker and there was no chance of him falling in the pool, either!
On a completely different note, we got Jackson a new swing for his birthday. It's hanging from the awning in our backyard and is so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are great pictures of your children! Who knew that a snack could get such nice manners out of them all!
Post a Comment