Friday, February 8, 2008

Big Playdate

We had our first big playdate this afternoon at our house and it was so much fun. Four of my friends from high school all have kids very close to Jackson's age, so I thought it would be neat to get them all together. Here's Jackson being very sweet to Miss Keeley. I think he really has an affinity for little girls--he was actually being gentle here and kind of hugging her. Awwww:)



Here's Hunter, Jackson and Keeley all playing with the same toy and miraculously all looking at the camera, or at least in the same general direction!


I think this was right after Jackson grabbed or touched Hunter's shirt--he was not too happy about it, to say the least!



Jackson took Monica's (Judah's mom) bag, put the strap over his shoulder and crawled all the way to Judah. This was after he discovered Judah's cup inside the bag and began pouring juice everywhere! Maybe he was taking Judah his juice:) I wish I would have gotten a picture of him with the bag over his shoulder--it was pretty funny.



I was really impressed with how well all the kiddos played together today. Our second part of the playdate was to go to Breckinridge Park. I was kind of expecting him to fall asleep since he'd only had a very short nap today, but I held out a little hope that he would be able to fight through. Alas, he could not and was sacked out in the car by the time we drove all of 5 minutes to the park! I even got him out of the car (still sleeping on my chest) and hung out for a few minutes to see if he'd wake up. No luck, so we just loaded up and headed home. My friend Taylor met us there with her little girls--I know Jackson is very sad he didn't get to play with Presley and Teagan. We'll have to have another park day soon!




1 comment:

Katie said...

I am so glad you guys have a blog! Jackson is such a cutie pie and has grown so much!
Katie Heller

Blog Archive