Thursday, February 14, 2008

Big Smiles for Valentine's Day!

"Get ready ladies, here I come!"

Wearing the onesie my mom got him for Valentine's Day. It says "Born 2 Break Hearts." So adorable!

Jackson's smile lights up my world every time.
I am so lucky to have such a wonderfully sweet little boy. Happy Valentine's Day to my two favorite guys--Daddy Hays and Baby Jackson (I know, he's not really a "baby" anymore, but he is to me!)





This past weekend our friends from Alabama came to visit. My Dad went skiing with Ronnie and Betty spent the week with my Mom. They all came over to see us on Saturday. Here's Jackson smiling perfectly for the camera--I think it's been months since he's done this, so I was very excited:) Betty, I think you may need to come to Texas more often!




Mama and her sweet boy!


I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day. Ours has already started out very nicely. Jackson let me put him back in his crib around 7, which allowed me to make breakfast for us. Jared and I enjoyed a very rare morning together before he left for work--it was really nice! Both of us love some good pillsbury cinnamon rolls, eggs and OJ:) We're going out on Saturday night to celebrate V Day. My sweet husband has even made reservations and is keeping it a secret from me. I'm so excited! I love surprises and date nights, so this is going to be doubly special.







No comments:

Blog Archive