Friday, November 22, 2019

Fabulous Fall

Fall might very well be my favorite season.  Too bad it only lasts for about a week in Texas!  
We tried so hard to soak up the fall, even if it was for a short time.

Playdates at the park are especially sweet with this little 1 year old.

Wheee!

They bring so many smiles when we get to meet up with old friends from Pre-K.

Family Fit Night is a hit, especially when you start it off with some shaved ice fromn Bahama Bucks.

These girls played basketball, volleyball, tetherball and then showed off their impressive hoola-hoop skills.  Jackson and Madison played soccer the whole time:)

I volunteered for Kinder a bunch in October.  I just love seeing Cami and getting 10 big hugs each time I come to school. She gives great hugs.

We celebrated Uncle Scott's birthday at their beautiful new home in Wylie.

The girls had crazy hair day at school.


On the last day of October I volunteered in the Art Center.  It was a free-project day, so I helped them create some Halloween art.  Love these girls!

Next up, Halloween night!

No comments:

Blog Archive