Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Wonderful Wednesday

We woke up to another picture-perfect day at the beach!  Lila went to work out with me.  While we were there, Jackson got invited to go race go carts and play miniature golf with his new beach friend, Andrew.  He jumped at the chance to go and had a great time.

We all met at the beach a little later for a fantastic day.

The water was so clear that it was perfect for snorkeling...but since we didn't have any snorkels, goggles did the trick!  I even grabbed some goggles and got out there with Cami and Lila.  We tried so hard to catch those fish, but they were always just a little bit quicker than us!

Lila's new friends found her...

Jackson and Jared played catch...
Lilly was all smiles and even wore her hat for a few minutes...

and we all just enjoyed the heck out of our day!


This was one of my favorite moments of the trip. Cousin Lila helping Lilly walk out to the ocean.  Next year, Lilly will be running into that water, I'm sure!

The gang's all here!  Lila, Maddie, Madison from Georgia, Allison from ?, Maybree from Arkansas, Jackson, and Andrew from Plano. These kids had the most fun hanging out the last three days of our vacay.  I'm pretty sure if Madison from Georgia lived anywhere near Texas, she'd of already made her way to visit!  She had the biggest crush on Jackson and he had NO idea what to do about it!

That evening we had the cousin photo shoot.  

I love these kiddos so very much!
Maddie and her Mini-Me.

So precious.

Lilly wanted to get down very badly.  Her yelling looks like a smile, though! #keepinitreal

Who loved the beach?  These kids!

I just wanted a few pics of my three, but Cam was not having it.

This is so typical!  Jackson and Lila cooperate, while Cami runs off!  I tried to tell her that the lighting was much better facing this direction, but she was having none of it.  That is one strong willed child if ever I have known one.  I'm sure it will serve her well in life, right?!


No comments:

Blog Archive