Thursday, August 22, 2019

Fabulous Friday

Friday morning was a little overcast, but still awesome!  Our friends from Murphy had arrived in Destin the evening before and we couldn't wait to see them.

Mallory is one of Cami's best friends. 
These two squealed with delight when they found each other on the beach!

Long talks and beach walks...love this!
The girls set up a Sand Ice Cream Bar...

While Caroline and I chatted.

Jared, Cami, my dad and I all walked to lunch at the Back Porch and then returned to our beach front chairs.  


Later that afternoon, we walked down the beach to see the Denny fam again. 
Anyone notice the two peas in a pod on the front row?!

Family beach pics were that last night.  Despite all odds, everyone got ready, had their hair dry and smiles on their faces!  I think the pics turned out so good, too.

Hello, sweet Lilliana.

My parents, who somehow never age!

Caroline came to take our family pics.  I was so pleased! 
The backdrop is so beautiful that it doesn't even look real.

These three are so photogenic!
 
We were all tan and loving life.

Cheers to a fun-filled beach vacay with our crew!

We stayed at the beach after the sun had set, hanging out with the Denny fam.

Love these sassy little divas.

We had so much fun, we think we'll go back next year!  Hopefully our friends will be there, too!

No comments:

Blog Archive