Mother's Day 2019
| We started the celebration a few days early with a Mother's Day Regatta at NSLC. Cami and I assembled and decorated this sailboat... |
| then she and her adorable classmates sang us a few songs to commemorate the special occasion. |
| Why not run up to Lake Texoma?! Even Maverick got to go! |
| We awoke to a gorgeous day, and I had my coffee on the back porch while getting to chat with our kids. Isn't he so handsome? His mother sure thinks so. |
| Our youngest child was so well behaved! I couldn't believe it. Must have been his gift to me on Mother's Day. |
| Although they can frustrate me like no other, I love these three monkeys with all my heart. Jackson is this close to being taller than me, but he's still my baby! |
| We had nothing on our agenda, so we decided to explore the flooded lake. All my ducks in a row, following some ducks out to the water! |
| So much sass in her small body! Love it. |
| They were sweet to me the whole day... |
| and even let me snap a few pics in the bluebonnets! |
| Happy Mother's Day to me! |
No comments:
Post a Comment