Monday, June 24, 2019

Angels Team Party

The longest season in the life of softball parents has finally come to an end.  The first season of kid pitch, be it baseball or softball, has got to be the most frustrating, toughest to watch, of them all.  When you factor in them having to play in a 10U league, it made it even worse!  Some of their opponents were a foot taller than our girls.  They tried their best, but I think they were all relieved when it was over!  

Pool parties are much better for the soul!


 And too funny that Reagan showed up wearing almost the exact same suit as Lila!

We hosted the Angels and their families one pretty summer night.
Everyone had a good time, I do believe!

Jackson was hamming it up for the girls and getting some good laughs:)


I got to spend time with Julia and the other moms.  Perfect!

Way to hang tough, Angels!  I'm sure this fall will bring a few more wins your way!


No comments:

Blog Archive