My very favorite night of the year was finally here! Christmas Eve.
 |
| Perfect stairsteps, all ready for church. |
 |
| LP Firewheel photo op--love it! |
 |
| My parents and Madison arrived shortly after we did, and all looked fantastic. |
 |
| Jackson's friend, Gavin, brought his parents and met us there as well. |
 |
| It was a beautiful service and we sang Silent Night at the end. I will treasure this sweet picture of my parents with Madison and Lila for years to come. |
 |
| The best surprise of the night was seeing Amanda and Joe! They had just made it into town and were leaving the next afternoon for an ACU basketball game. It made my heart happy to be able to see my oldest friend on such a special night. |
 |
| After church, we went over to Gigi and Boom's house. We were able to relax, have a good dinner, and watch the Cowboys game. I am always happy when I get to spend time with my mama. |
 |
| The kids were pumped to be able to start Christmas a little early this year, and who can really blame them. It is pretty exhilarating! |
 |
| Lila got clothes and a soccer toy. Cami got slime--yuck! But she loves it. |
 |
| Her favorite toy, though, was this adorable talking dog! |
 |
| Jackson got laser tag, a Manchester United jersey and a soccer toy--very fun! |
 |
| One of the gifts that I was most excited about were iFLY gift certificates. This Saturday, my dad and Maddie will go indoor skydiving for the first time! I can't wait! |
 |
| Jared won for largest box--a three piece set of hardsided luggage! |
 |
| All the kids enjoyed reading the new yearbook that I made... |
 |
then the girls put on Christmas jammies that Madison had found. Santa, an elf and Mrs. Claus--it doesn't get much cuter than this! |
 |
We finally said goodnight and headed home. We had cookies and milk to put out,
reindeer to feed...
and a very big day coming up.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight! |
No comments:
Post a Comment