Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Jump Street!

Madison just knew she needed her birthday party at a trampoline park this year.  She picked Jump Street, and it was actually a really good call.  The kids loved it!  They didn't waste one second...

and got to jumping right away.  Get it girl!

Madison invited some friends from her soccer team and from school.  


I saw nothing but smiles the whole time:)

Gigi didn't feel like she needed to practice her flip flop, so we could only snap this pic when the girls came to grab some water.

Savannah and Maddie--two goofballs!


Since Cameron isn't 8 years old yet, she could only go in the little kid area.  Luckily she's got a cousin who happily went through the maze...

and even rode in the miniature teacups a time or two!

Happy girl.


There were so many cool areas that it was hard to keep up.  I found more soccer girls in this trampoline area...

and even got a hug from the birthday girl during one of her pitstops.

Of all the cool things to do, this kid kept going back to the teacups!

After 90 minutes of bouncing, it was time for some cake.  We rounded up most everyone for a group shot.  The promise of dessert helped.

Hooray for Madison's birthday!

Her soccer cake was a HUGE hit.  I was so impressed with our baker and Maddie loved it.

"Happy Birthday dear Madison!"


Happy 8th Birthday to YOU!

You are one lucky little girl to have these two by your side.  


After cake, it was time for some high-flying flips.  So cool.

I heard that these three cuties also rode the mechanical bull, but I missed it!  I did get to see them flip and then climb up these pillars...

Who knew Madison was such a spider monkey?  She was so fast!

She may have a future competing in American Ninja Warrior one day.

The height didn't bother her one bit and she was super speedy going up those obstacles.

We ended the birthday celebration with dinner at Maggiano's.

After dinner, they brought her a special dessert and some festive lit candles.  

Happy 8th Birthday, Miss Maddie.  You are so very loved!




No comments:

Blog Archive