Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Chocolate Angel

While it took us a long time to decide what Lila wanted to do for her birthday party, her family  celebration took no deliberation at all.  She knew she wanted to have lunch at Chocolate Angel.  
A fancy lunch.  Dresses.  China teacups.  This place has Lila's name written all over it.
I asked Aunt Lyndsie to make her cake and decorate it shabby chic style.
She made a beautiful cake for our sweet Lila--seriously, so pretty!

Aunt Maria and Maddie were happy to see the birthday girl...

and so were Gigi and Memaw.

I was thrilled that daddy could stay home with Jackson and Cami so that I could have this special lunch with Lila.  
Both little girls ordered lemonade and got to sip it out of china teacups.

So fancy!

I think Gigi was impressed that nothing spilled:)

While we were waiting on lunch, Lila opened a few presents.  She got even more adorable gifts, including a new digital watch, coin purse, bracelets, necklace and new jumper from Gymboree.


Our food was yummy, as always, and then it was time for the cake.
 It was almost too pretty to cut into!

We sang to Lila and then all enjoyed some fabulous chocolate cake at Chocolate Angel.
Happy 6th Birthday!


You are loved by so many people.

 
We're all so glad that you were born!

No comments:

Blog Archive