Friday, March 4, 2016

Open House

It was Open House at all Plano ISD schools last night.  Who ever thought it was a good plan to do this a day before Spring Break, I have no idea.  Don't they know that lots of parents are drowning in laundry while still trying to shuttle kids to and from activities?  Sheesh! 
 
But alas, the oldest three were SO excited and proud to show off all of their hard work.
 
 
Lila showed me her research project on an insect, lots of art work, her favorite computer game and other projects that were hanging around the room.  I am very proud of my super-star student!  We just had a conference with her teacher this week and she said Lila is one of the smartest in the class, along with being a very good helper to other students and her teacher.  Proud parent moment for sure.
I enjoyed seeing all of her work, but I was so impressed with this painting of a city skyline.
Jackson's portfolio was just as impressive.  He had a pizza project, this art project, made a book and plenty of other things.  He is excelling in school and his teacher made a point to come tell me again how wonderful it has been having him in class this year.  She said he's as smart as a whip and a great leader.  Can you feel my big smile?
 
I have no doubt that this little one will follow in her brother and sister's footsteps!   I bet she'll be just as smart, but probably with a little more sass.  She is such a hoot!

No comments:

Blog Archive