Movies!
Just last weekend, we took her to her very first movie. We saw Zootopia and she loved it. Lila, Maddie and Jackson were almost as impressed as I was that she made it through the whole thing!
 |
| Our secret weapon? Plenty of popcorn, water and cookie dough bites supplied by her two waiters--me and Gigi. |
 |
Sleeping in our bed. She always goes to sleep in her bed, but wakes up sometime in the night and asks to come to our bed. Sometimes I rock her back to sleep, but most of the time, she ends up in our bed. This was my view when I woke up last Sunday morning. The boys were in Arizona and Lila had slept in our bed all night. Baby sister joined us around 2am. It's not the best sleep in between the girls, but how can I be mad when I get to wake up to this angel baby? |
 |
Bubbles! The girl is a sucker for bubbles. They just make her so happy. |
 |
"My friends!" We got a surprise visit last week from my friend Megan and her daughters. We met them over at Taylor's house and our girls had a blast together. |
 |
Friends who can drive. Cami loved zipping around the backyard with Temple. Loved it. |
 |
Babies. She was in heaven during dance class the other day when she got to hold Baby Matthew. She asked his mommy so sweetly, "I hold Baby Matthew? I want to rock him." She'd make a fabulous big sister, I'm sure, but it's just not in the cards.
|
 |
| No worries, though, we have plenty of friends with babies. Baby Johnny came to visit recently, too. He was a little too heavy for her, but she still loved it that he got to sit in her lap. She asks all the time, "Where Baby Nash? What Baby Colby doing? Where Baby Dylan?" The girl is a little baby crazy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment