So far this summer, and I know it's only been a few days, but I have found myself feeling like quite the cruise ship director. Does everyone have what they need? Would you like another drink? How about a snack? What movie would you like to watch? Can I please take your plate for you?
It's never ending!! So when we got invited to go meet an old friend of mine's baby twin girls, I jumped at the chance.
 |
| "I finally get to meet Stella and Frankie!" |
 |
| They were too precious all together. Cami held Stella for a little while on the couch, but she wasn't that much bigger than the baby, so it was kinda hard! |
 |
A few days later, we met a group of friends at Hayley's new house for a swim day.
In her heated pool! It was greatness. The girls got all sunscreened up, especially the little one, who did a lot by herself... |
 |
| and were ready to dive in with Finley and Brooklynn. |
 |
| These two are crazy about the water! Cami loves it, and Lila is a little fishy with those goggles on. She swam the length of the pool, no problem. Yes! No swim lessons this summer:) |
 |
| Wednesday's agenda was to go to the Dallas Zoo. We found out the night before, though, that half of it was going to be closed down. Boo! We amended our plan and met at Klyde Warren Park. Such a great view! |
 |
| All the babies had fun, too! Cami was out of her stroller within seconds... |
 |
| and first went over to say hello to her friend Colby. He was telling jokes, I think:) |
 |
| The big girls were having a blast running through the water. |
 |
| One very happy five year old. |
 |
| Her one year old sister was pretty proud of herself for WALKING up these three steps, too! |
 |
| It didn't take long for the heat to turn up, and Sweaty Eddie (aka Cami) had to take off her clothes and jump into the water. |
 |
| After we ran thru lots of fountains it was time for lunch. Ahh--the shade was so nice. |
 |
Cowen, Brooklynn and Lila scaled this before we headed out in search of snow cones.
Three little monkeys, for sure.
Great success! They got the biggest rainbow snow cones in town. Perfect way to end the afternoon. I think the Activities Director gets an A plus!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment