We had a really great time celebrating Cameron Nicole's first birthday.
We did a "Look Whoo's One!" themed party with cute little owls.
 |
Lila was the first one to sign the Owl matte that will go in Cami's room.
She wrote, "Dear Cameron, I love you! Happy Birthday! Love, Lila" |
 |
| Aunt Lyndsie made her cake and matched the Owl from her plates to a tee! It was strawberry on the top layer and dark chocolate on the bottom one. Divine. It was beyond delicious! |
 |
| I printed pictures from this whole year and intended to use them to create a giant number 1... |
 |
but I had too many, so I made signs that said, "Hoot Hoot" with the rest of them!
Who are we kidding? I love pictures, and a year is a long time:) |
 |
| By 3:00, this little girl was well rested and ready to party down. |
 |
| We only invited family a handful of friends because large groups make this little girl nervous. As her guests began arriving, she was checking them out, that's for sure! Turns out it was a gorgeous, sunny, 65 degree day, so everyone got to go outside first. That was perfect and let Cami warm up to everyone. |
 |
| After the kids played outside for a little bit, we came back inside and played a little game called Pass the Cupcake. Daddy played music as the kids passed the cupcake around the circle. When the music stopped, the kid holding the cupcake got to give Cami her present. |
 |
| It worked pretty well I think, and held her attention much longer than I expected. |
 |
| "Opening gifts is so exhausting!" |
 |
That's why I opened most of them--sort of like my baby shower for her! Isn't this dress too precious for words?
After presents, it was time to dive into the cake. Such a patient little princess.
|

The kids went bezerk with these blowers before we started singing and I was really second guessing my intelligence for having them at the party! The blowers, not the kids. |
|
 |
| Happy Birthday, Dear Cami....Happy Birthday to You! |
 |
| And now, for her favorite part of the day--CAKE TIME! |
 |
| This little girl ate almost half of her giant cupcake! |
 |
| After everyone ate dessert, we handed out the favor bags and brought out the big Owl piñata. |
 |
| Who wants some candy? |
 |
| We do! It was a different sort of piñata, and you just pull the strings instead of hit it, to make the candy fall out. Ready? Set... |
 |
| Go! These crazy kids scooped up the candy in 15 seconds flat. It was impressive. |
Thank you for helping us celebrate Cami today!
 |
| She loves her Aunt Maria & Uncle Andrew... |
 |
| her Poppi & Memaw... |
 |
| her Uncle Scott & Aunt Lyndsie... |
 |
and cousin Maddie, Boom & Gigi, too. We are thankful that all of you are in her lives.
What a lucky little girl.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment