This week Lila and I took Cami to her 1 Year check-up at the doctor's office. It's a visit that I both look forward to, and dread, at the same time. I love seeing how much she's grown and visiting with her doctor about how well she's learning, but I hate it, because I know there are always shots at the end. We had the first appointment of the day, which was awesome! I can't tell you how many hours I have wasted just waiting around at the doctor's office. This was a beautiful thing!
 |
No pictures on the scale this time, but Cameron is growing very nicely:)
Her stats
Height: 30.5 inches (90th%)
Weight: 20 lbs. 15.5oz (50th%)
Head circumference: 18 inches (75th%) |
 |
| Of course, her daddy and I think she's brilliant! Some of her recent accomplishments include pulling up on all furniture, telling everyone "bye" when she figures out they are about to leave, talking all the time--new words are "Dog", "Meow" and I heard she said "Gigi" the other day, too. She's still a mama's girl, but she now lets her daddy, grandparents and sometimes friends hold her, too. She got to try whole milk this week and didn't hate it, even though it was cold. We've got a ways to go before she drinks 8 oz., though, so she's still nursing a couple times a day. She has not met a food that she didn't like, and she's CRAZY about dessert! This weekend, she's getting moved on up to the big girl car seat, but she'll still face backwards in the car. She has officially outgrown her baby carrier. She is also starting to play with more toys, but she's most interested in odd things. Like Lila said, "she's such a random kid--she'd rather play with toilet paper or Kleenex than anything else! Ha! So true. But we still love you, baby girl. |
No comments:
Post a Comment