Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Training

We are in training at the Hays casa 24/7 these days!
If he's not at school, the most likely place to find Jackson is in our backyard.  He will be playing baseball of some sort.  Right now, he's big on both trainers.  He loves throwing strikes and hitting into this net, too.

He asked me if I knew that even Mike Trout hits off the tee.  I did not, but that's a good one to follow! 

This season he's started to drive all the way through the ball, so maybe the trainer is paying off:)

The girls have been working hard at playing and academics.  The other day Brooklynn and Finley came over to play.  Madison was the teacher and had some very attentive students!

Lila has really been working on reading the most.  We found J's site words from Kindergarten and she can do a lot of them.  I am so proud of her!  I bet she's reading before she steps foot into Hunt.

And finally, sweet Cameron has been sleep training herself so very well.  My angel baby takes naps anywhere and is a champ at sleeping all night, too.  Yay for the easy third child!

No comments:

Blog Archive