Sunday, November 24, 2013

Baby Shower Time!

Even though it was seriously cold yesterday, I still felt all warm and fuzzy inside.  Why?  It was my baby shower day!  Lila and I had been looking forward to this day for so long and it was finally here!  We arrived a few minutes early and got to take a sneak peek at all of the beautiful food and desserts.  Lyndsie made these adorable and delicious cookies.  They matched Cameron's bedding and had her name and initials, too.  Wow!

She also made these pumpkin, toffee, chocolate chip muffins that were simply divine.

The rest of the spread was impressive too--we had pink fluff with nuts, mini-pecan pies, coffee cake, mini-pancakes, quiche and salad.  Yum!

I was so happy that Meme was there, too.  Cameron will get to meet her great-grandma very soon!

My mini-me's!  Seriously, I look like a giant next to them!

Emily, Hayley, Taylor, Maria and Lyndsie were my amazing hostesses.  What an awesome group of girls that I get to call my friends:)

The little girls had a few friends at the shower, too.  They played dolls galore until it was time to open presents.

I was so glad that so many of the Cubs Moms were able to come, too.  All of our boys have played ball together for 4 seasons, so we've become pretty close.  Love these ladies!

After catching up with friends and enjoying the food, it was time for the gifts.  And I had four really eager beavers there to help me!

Madison was so excited to give me this precious swim suit for Baby Cameron.  She will be a little water baby come June:)

Jenny found this hilarios little onesie that said "New Kid on the Block."  I love it.

Once Lila discovered that there were pancakes at the party, she was all over them!  I think she ate at least three stacks of pancakes--the girl's got some hard core love for pancakes.

I did manage to lure her back into the living room when I told her that there was a present for her.  She opened it up to find a Big Sister shirt and matching tutu.  She might be the fanciest kid at the hospital if she decides to wear it up there!

After all of gifts were opened, it was almost time to say goodbye.  I was so thankful that all 4 Hays women could be there to celebrate with me. 

I most definitely felt the love from this wonderful group of ladies.  Love you all!

We are that much closer to being ready for Cameron's arrival now.  Ever since we did the 3D sono, got her furniture in and had the shower yesterday, things have gotten VERY real!  Only 7 more weeks to go, so I guess it's a good thing I feel that way!

1 comment:

Random Thoughts by Jewels said...

It was such a beautiful shower. Your hostesses did an amazing job! By the way, that picture of Lila chowing down on the pancakes made me laugh out loud all over again. :)

Blog Archive