Friday, November 29, 2013

Holiday Spirit

Let the record show, I was on the ball this year!  We had our tree up and decorated before Thanksgiving.  I know, a little over-eager probably, but hey, I felt good and these days that's nothing to take for granted!

I was lucky enough to find two really cute elves to help me hang ornaments, too.

Wait a second, those look like two kiddos I know and love!  They had a ball hanging their own ornaments.  Ironically enough, I was the one who broke an ornament this year, not them.  And it was the one we made for Lila in Florida!  I did superglue it back together, but it's not quite the same.  She was much more forgiving of me than I probably would have been if the roles were reversed, and I appreciated her forgiveness immensely.  Thank you, my sweet child.

No comments:

Blog Archive