Monday, August 26, 2013

Last days of summer

Hawaiian Falls

 I relented and finally agreed to take all three kids to Hawaiian Falls.  It was an exhausting 4 hours, but they loved it.  Well, the older two did.  Lila was in rare form and not feeling it so much!

We also made it downtown to have lunch with daddy.  First time all summer.  Better late than never, I guess!

 
On Friday night we got to go meet Jackson's teacher for 1st grade.  We have heard SO many wonderful things about her and were thrilled to learn that he would be in her class this year.  I can't wait to see how much he learns. 

Lila and I also went to Emily's baby shower this past weekend.  She loved the idea of picking out a cute outfit and going to a girly party. I wish I would have taken a picture of us together.  I love it that we get to do things like that together:)

No comments:

Blog Archive