Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Florida - Wacky Wednesday

Hooray for Wacky Wednesday!

I corraled the fam for a beach picture.  Love these peeps so much.

There was plenty more frisbee, football and water ball play...

as well as some good lounge time for Gigi and Miss Betty.

Madison was back to perfecting her boogie boarding skills, too!

One of the oldest with the youngest.  They played together for a few seconds and then he was back in the water.

 I was so happy to get almost our whole crew for this picture.  We had Uncle Andrew, Aunt Maria, Aunt Lyndsie, Uncle Scott, The Pointer Family, The Hays Family, The Rachavong Family, Gigi and Betty.  I'm pretty sure that the two Ronny's were having a pretty good time at the Boathouse when this was taken.

After all that time in the sun, the kids finally took a snack break in the shade.

After I got Lila down for a nap, I joined Taylor at the big pool to watch Jackson, Presley, Madison and Teagan swim.  It was a little chilly they said, so they kept running to the hot tub.

My guy.

Lila woke up right as we were heading back down to the ocean with everyone.  Uncle Scott was a good sport and escorted Maddie and Teagan out to the big waves.

Lila and Jackson tried their hand at sand castle making.  She really loved the beach SO MUCH MORE when it was cloudy.  And I did see her point.  No sweating, no sun in her face and just a nice breeze to keep us all cool.

More chillaxin' at the beach.

Boom came down for a little bit and went out to boogie board with Madison.
My dad had picked up these fun inner tubes at the store earlier that day, so Jared and I decided to try them out.  We felt a little goofy, but they were perfect!

(This pic is supposed to go after the alligator, but it won't cooperate!)  Our plans got changed a bit when we discovered that our ground beef had not made it through the power outage the night before.  No cheeseburgers for us that night.  We quickly got ready and headed out to Hurricane's instead.  It was another fab day in paradise.

We rinsed off and little Miss Alligator and I went up to the condo to get dinner started.  Cutest little alligator I ever did see.



No comments:

Blog Archive