Thursday, July 25, 2013

Silly Sock and Shoe Day at Summer Camp

Today is the kids' last day of summer camp.  What better way to celebrate than with Silly Sock and Shoe Day?!

Jackson had his wacky attire picked out since Tuesday.  He might have a little bit of his mama in him!


For the first time ever, Lila let me put her hair in a side ponytail.  It was adorable!!  I should have known that her fine hair wouldn't hold without some help, but I didn't, and by the time we got to camp, the left side was already coming down.  Oh well, we'll bust out some hairspray and bobby pins next time.  I hope they are having a great time today at camp--cheers to silly fun!


Turns out day 2 of summer camp was a complete success.  Both Lila and Sawyer had fantastic days and made the cutest little crafts.  Sawyer showed us his painted sock, while Lila held her fun sandal.  So very glad that they had a great day!

No comments:

Blog Archive