Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January Birthdays

Christmas is over, but our celebrations haven't ended!  Gigi's birthday was last week, and since the kids and I enjoyed our birthday breakfast so much with Memaw, we decided to do it for Gigi, too.  We brought over lots of good food from Whataburger this time and had a little party, complete with hats and presents.  Too bad I got banned from putting any of those pics on our blog!  Gigi was not feeling the need to be make-up free for the world to see:)

Later that night we met the whole fam at Olive Garden for dinner.  This is a good summary of how our night went.  Madison was not in a good humor and wouldn't even think of looking at the camera.  Why?  I have no idea.  She did perk up once we got her some food, so maybe it was just a case of severe hunger.

Last night we went to Matt's Rancho Martinez to celebrate Aunt Keen's birthday.  She requested a homemade pudding dessert instead of cake, and so Jackson and I happily obliged. 

Happy Birthday, Mom and Colleen! 

No comments:

Blog Archive