Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring has sprung!

Today all the kids were out of school and we had a special visitor--cousin James Riley! He is such a good baby and all three of our kids really enjoyed playing with him.




After lunch the kids played upstairs for a little while...



then Jackson decided it was time to pick up Riley! He's a big boy, but J man is super strong:)



It is such a beautiful spring day, though, so we just couldn't stay indoors. We packed up the car and headed over to the park where we found these amazing wild flowers!



I'm not sure why we even attempted taking a picture with all four kids, but we did.



I thought maybe if I held Lila, I could get her to cooperate...



but then Riley ran off towards the ducks so it was just us!




Before these two maniacs ran after him I was able to capture such a sweet moment.



Then all the kids were running like mad towards the pond with about a half loaf of bread!



At first Lila was really angry because I would not let her run into the water. Imagine that? The audacity of me! The girl is never going to come out of the pool this summer. She loves the water so very, very much.



After a few minutes Lila chilled out and just enjoyed watching the ducks.



Riley was never really that impressed with them, and instead liked chasing the black birds!



After we fed all the ducks, including 5 ducklings that were so cute, we headed on over to the playground.



It was Lila's first time to actually get to play on one and she loved it. Such big smiles the whole time. She must have gone back and forth through this tunnel 10 times.


Of course, the big kids enjoyed playing, too. Jackson has become a little pro at the monkey bars. What a fun afternoon! We will definitely be back soon.



No comments:

Blog Archive