I might be just a tad bit competitive!
Monday, May 9, 2011
Mother's Day Parties
The kids and I celebrated Mother's Day for a while this year. We started on Friday with parties in both of their classrooms. First up, Madison's class had a yummy breakfast for everyone.
The kids made sweet cards and painted these adorable flower pots for all the moms. They even have a little sign on them that says "Garden Angel" and has their picture attached to the top.
After breakfast, we all went out to watch the kids play for awhile...
then we were off to Friday Sing! While most of the time was spent with Madison not singing, she did change her tune by the end and joined the others!
After leaving for a mere half hour, I came back to school at noon to have lunch with Jackson. Before we ate, though, we made this little sailboat.
Then after lunch we got to go outside and race it. Is it bad that I was slightly disappointed that there was really no racing to be had? Just lots of kids blowing their sailboats in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment