Wednesday, October 13, 2010

6 months

Since we moved this past weekend, things have been a little bit chaotic to say the least. I'm surprised I remembered to take Lila to her 6 month check-up today! First, here's a cute sibling pic in the living room of our new house. She's sitting up so well now--way to go, little girl!

We had a good visit with Dr. Betty. Lila is right on target with all her milestones and was in a great mood until the nurse brought out those two shots.


She is 28 inches tall, which is above the 99th percentile. No wonder I've had to break out the bigger sleepers.

And she weighs 16 lbs, which is between the 50-75%. I love this pic. She's as naked as a jaybird and is being so modest for the camera:)



1 comment:

Lindsey Long said...

Good job Lila! I can't believe she is 6 months already. Wow, what a cutie pie!

Blog Archive