Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sugar babies

In the spirit of Texas Rangers day, we decided to bake some sugar cookies and let the big kids decorate them. I thought they would have fun rolling the dough and then baking the cookies.


I did a demo cookie roll for the kids and placed it on the baking sheet. They each were given four slices of dough to roll themselves. Now take a close look. Jackson has nicely rolled his and is even giving his mama a sweet smile. Madison is not so interested in forming a cookie ball.


No cookie balls for this girl! Notice how she was tearing the dough in two? It was preparation for it to go directly in her mouth. Forget the oven--let's just eat the dough! Gotta say, I'm with her. I'd rather eat cookie dough any day.

So proud of his sprinkle cookie.


It looks like the sprinkle cookie was a hit with the littlest cookie monster, too!

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

Very cute!
Now, let's see pics of the new house!
:)
Oh, and how's the frog???

Blog Archive